i everyone! One of the best parts of working with the indie game developer community is learning what goes into the experiences they are creating. Today, we are excited to have some of them share their stories with reveals and updates on seven indie games coming to PlayStation.
Work with a friend to solve complex puzzles, make your own path in a surreal adventure, and experiment with sounds and colors in unexpected ways. The games in today’s announcements bring such a variety of aesthetics and gameplay, I’m confident that everyone will find something to capture their imagination.
Keep an eye here on PS Blog as we bring you reveals and updates on indie games every half hour, starting at 7am PT / 2pm GMT / 3pm CET.
- Worldbuilding for asymmetrical spy co-op in Operation: Tango
- The world is your canvas in Chicory: A Colorful Tale, coming to PS5 and PS4 this spring
- Nour: Play With Your Food’s sous chef: an interactive soundtrack
- Surreal narrative adventure Where the Heart Leads hits PS4, PS5 on July 13
- Puzzling Places, the 3D jigsaw puzzle game is coming to PS VR
- New Heavenly Bodies gameplay trailer reveals two challenging scenarios
- How to become a superstar detective in Disco Elysium – The Final Cut, out March 30
- Play at Home 2021 update: 10 free games to download this Spring